Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year?

I'm so excited about Christmas this year! It's nice to be over the stress and shopping of the holidays. This year I'm trying really hard to gift everyone with something consumable, an experience, or something handmade. It's actually a joy to think about what it is the people I love would like to do! So much better than the stress of thinking about what to purchase and where and how much.

This type of buying budgets itself :)

I'ts looking like I have some sewing to do, but nothing too difficult. Other than that I have some jewelry to make, mostly long strands with various beads, and some cooking to do. The only purchasing this year is tickets to events and gift certificates for food.

Hooray for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment